关于本站
管理团队
  

黑龙江贴图 回复帖

被回复帖: 巧笑盼兮的《勃朗宁夫人:我是怎样地爱你[转载]》 [登录] [注册] [发表新文章]  

作者: 巧笑盼兮 收藏:0 回复:0 点击:56 回复时间: 2006.07.05 01:14:24

Re:勃朗宁夫人:我是怎样地爱你[转载]


  续上
  
  
  31
  
  你来了!还没开口,心意都表明了。
  Thou comest! all is said without a word.
  
  我坐在你的容光下,象沐浴在阳光中的
  I sit beneath thy looks, as children do
  
  婴孩,那闪烁的眸子无声地泄露了
  In the noon-sun, with souls that tremble through
  
  颤动在那颗小心里的无比的喜悦。
  Their happy eyelids from an unaverred
  
  看哪,我这最后的疑虑是错了!
  Yet prodigal inward joy. Behold, I erred
  
  可是我不能只埋怨自己,你想,
  In that last doubt! and yet I cannot rue
  
  这是怎样的情景,怎样的时辰?
  The sin most, but the occasion ... that we two
  
  这一刻,我俩竞轻易地并站在一起。
  Should for a moment stand unministered
  
  啊,靠近我,让我挨着你吧;当我
  By a mutal presence. Ah, keep near and close,
  
  涌起了疑虑,你宽坦的心胸给我
  Thou dove-like help! and, when my fears would rise,
  
  清澈而温柔的慰抚;用你崇高的
  With thy broad heart serenely interpose.
  
  光辉来孵育我那些思念吧;失了
  Brood down with thy divine sufficiencies
  
  你的庇护,它们就要战栗--就象
  These thoughtswhich tremble when berest of those,
  
  那羽翼未丰的小鸟给撇下在天空里。
  Like callow birds left desert to the skies.
  
   
  32
  
  当金黄的太阳升起来,第一次照上
  The first time that the sun rose on thine oath
  
   你爱的盟约,我就预期着明月
  To love me, I looked forward to the moon
  
   来解除那情结、系的太早太急。
  To slacken all those bonds which seemed too soon
  
  我只怕爱的容易、就容易失望,
  And quickly tied to make a lasting troath.
  
  引起悔心。再回顾我自己,我哪象
  Quick-loving hearts, I thought, may quickly loathe;
  
   让你爱慕的人!--却象一具哑涩
  And, looking on myself, I seemed not one
  
   破损的弦琴、配不上你那么清澈
  For such man's love! -- more like an out-of-tune
  
  美妙的歌声!而这琴,匆忙里给用上,
  Worn voil, a good singer would be wroth
  
  一发出沙沙的音,就给恼恨地
  To spoil his song with, and which, snatched in haste,
  
   扔下。我这么说,并不曾亏待
  Is laid down at the first ill-sounding note.
  
  自己,可是我冤了你。在乐圣的
  I did not wrong myself so, but I placed
  
   手里,一张破琴也可以流出完美
  A wrong on _thee_. For perfect strains may float
  
  和谐的韵律;而凭一张弓,真诚的
  'Neath master-hands, from instruments defaced, --
  
   灵魂,可以在勒索、也同时在溺爱。
  And great souls, at one stroke, may do and dote.
  
   
  33
  
  对啦,叫我的小名儿呀!让我再听见
  Yes, call me by my pet-name! let me hear
  
   我一向飞奔著去答应的名字--那时,
  The name I used to run at, when a child
  
   还是个小女孩,无忧无虑,沉浸于
  From innocent play, and leave the cowslips piled,
  
  嬉戏,偶尔从一大堆野草野花间
  To glance up in some face that proved me dear
  
  抬起头来,仰望那用和蔼的眼
  With the look of its eyes. I miss the clear
  
   抚爱我的慈颜。我失去了那仁慈
  Fond voices which, being drawn and reconciled
  
   亲切的呼唤,那灵衬给我的是
  Into the music of Heaven's undefiled,
  
  一片寂静,任凭我高呼著上天,
  Call me no longer. Silence on the bier,
  
  那慈声归入了音乐华严的天国。
  While I call God ... call God! -- So let thy mouth
  
   让你的嘴来承继那寂灭的清音。
  Be heir to those who are now exanimate.
  
  采得北方的花,好完成南方的花束,
  Gather the north flowers to complete the south,
  
   在迟暮的岁月里赶上早年的爱情。
  And catch the early love up in the late.
  
  对啦,叫我的小名儿吧,我,就随即
  Yes, call me by that name, -- and I, in truth,
  
   答应你,怀著当初一模样的心情。
  With the same heart, will answer and not wait.
  
   
  34
  
  怀著当初一模样的心情,我说,
  With the same heart, I said, I'll answer thee
  
   我要答应你,当你叫我的小名。
  As those, when thou shalt call me by my name --
  
   唉,这分明是空的愿心!我的心
  Lo, the vain promise! Is the same, the same,
  
  还能是一模样--饱受了人生的磨折?
  Perplexed and ruffled by life's strategy?
  
  从前,我听得一声喊,就扔下花束,
  When called before, I told how hastily
  
   要不,从游戏里跳起,奔过去答应,
  I dropped my flower or brake off from a game,
  
   一路上都是我的笑容笑声在致敬,
  To run and answer with the smile that came
  
  眼星里还闪烁著方才那一片欢乐。
  At play last moment, and went on with me
  
  现在我应你,我舍下一片沉重的
  Through my obedience. When I answer now,
  
   忧思,从孤寂里惊起。可是,我的心
  I drop a grave thought, break from solitude;
  
  还是要向你飞奔,你不是我一种的
  Yet still my heart goes to thee ... ponder how ...
  
   善,而是百善所钟!我最可爱的人,
  Not as to a single good, but all my good!
  
  你把手按著我的心口,同意吗:孩童的
  Lay thy hand on it, best one, and allow
  
   小脚从没跑得这么快--象这血轮。
  That no child's foot could run fast as this blood.
  
   
  35
  
  要是我把一切都交给你,你可愿意
  If I leave all for thee, wilt thou exchange
  
  作为交换,把什么都归给我?
  And be all to me? Shall I never miss
  
  我可是永不会缺少家常的谈笑、
  Home-talk and blessing and the common kiss
  
  互酬接吻、彼此的祝福?也不会
  That comes to each in turn, nor count it strange,
  
  感到生疏、当我抬起头来打量
  When I look up, to drop on a new range
  
  新的墙壁和地板--家以外另一个家?
  Of walls and floors, ... another home than this?
  
  不,我还要问,你可愿顶替那一双
  Nay, wilt thou fill that place by me which is
  
  瞑合了的柔眼在我身旁留下的位置
  Filled by dead eyes too tender to know change?
  
  而一样地不懂得变心?这可是难!
  That's hardest. If to conquer love, has tried,
  
  征服爱如果费事,征服怨,那就更难。
  To conquer grief, tries more ... as all things prove,
  
  怨是,爱不算,再得加上个怨。我的怨,
  For grief indeed s love and grief beside.
  
  唉,那么深,就那么不轻易爱。可是,
  Alas, I have grieved so I am hard to love.
  
  你依然爱我--你愿?敞开些你的心,
  Yet love me -- wilt thou? Open thine heart wide,
  
  好让你那羽翼湿透的鸽子扑进来!
  And fold within, the wet wings of thy dove.
  
   
  36
  
  当初我俩相见、一见而倾心的时光,
  When we met first and loved, I did not build
  
  我怎敢在这上面,建起大理石宫殿,
  Upon the event with marble. Could it mean
  
  难道这也会久长--那来回摇摆在
  To last, a love set pendulous between
  
  忧伤与忧伤间的爱?不,我害怕,
  Sorrow and sorrow? Nay, I rather thrilled,
  
  我信不过那似乎浮泛在眼前的
  Distrusting every light that seemed to gild
  
  一片金光,不敢伸出手指去碰一下。
  The onward path, and feared to overlean
  
  到后来才坦然、坚定了;可我又觉得,
  A finger even. And, though I have grown serene
  
  上帝总该另有恐惧安排在后面……
  And strong since then, I think God has willed
  
  爱啊,要不然,这双紧握著的手
  A still renewable fear ... O love, O troth ...
  
  就不会接触;这热热的亲吻,一旦
  Lest these enclasped hands should never hold,
  
  从嘴唇上冷却了,何以不变成虚文?
  This mutual kiss drop down between us both
  
  爱情啊,你快变了心吧!要是命运
  As an unowned thing, once the lips being cold.
  
  这样注定:他,为了信守一个盟誓
  And Love, be false! if _he_, too keep one oath,
  
  就非得拿牺牲一个喜悦作代价。
  Must lose one joy, by his life's star foretold.
  
  
  资料来源:汇文网校
  


删   除    

回复


回复主题: 回复在论坛回复到信箱
回复内容:
附加签名:
      
论坛热点:

Copyright 2002-2007 版权所有
胡杨林© All rights reserved.
服务支持拓商网