关于本站
管理团队
  

黑龙江贴图 回复帖

被回复帖: 巧笑盼兮的《勃朗宁夫人:我是怎样地爱你[转载]》 [登录] [注册] [发表新文章]  

作者: 巧笑盼兮 收藏:0 回复:0 点击:65 回复时间: 2006.07.05 01:10:36

Re:勃朗宁夫人:我是怎样地爱你[转载]


  续上
  
  
  25
  
  亲爱的,年复一年,我怀着一颗
  A heavy heart, Beloved, have I borne
  
  沉重的心,直到我瞧见了你的面影。
  From year to year util I saw thy face,
  
  一个个忧伤已相继剥夺了我所有的
  And sorrow after sorrow took the place
  
  欢欣--象一串轻贴在胸前的珍珠,
  Of all those natural joys as lightly worn
  
  在跳舞的当儿,给一颗跳动的心儿
  As the stringed pearls, ... each lifted in its turn
  
  逐一地拨弄。希望随即转成了
  By a beating heart at dance time. Hopes apace
  
  漫长的失望,纵使上帝的厚恩,
  Were changed to long despairs, til God's own grace
  
  也没法从那凄凉的人世举起来
  Could scarcely lift above the world forlorn
  
  我这颗沉甸甸的心。可是你,
  My heavy heart. Then thou didst bid me bring
  
  你当真命令我捧着它,投到
  And let it drop adown thy calmly great
  
  你伟大深沉的跟前!它立即往下沉,
  Deep being! Fast it sinketh, as a thing
  
  就象堕落是它的本性;而你的心,
  Which its own nature does precipitate,
  
  立即紧跟着,贴在它上面,挡在
  While thine doth close above it, mediating
  
  那照临的星辰和未完功的命运间。
  Betwixt the stars and the unaccomplished fate.
  
   
  26
  
  是幻想--并不是男友还是女伴,
  I lived with visons for my company
  
  多少年来,跟我生活在一起,做我的
  Instead of men and women, years ago,
  
  亲密的知友。它们为我而奏的音乐,
  And found them gentle mates, nor thought to know
  
  我不想听到还有比这更美的。
  A sweeter music than they played to me.
  
  可是幻想的轻飘的紫袍,免不了
  But soon their trailing purple was not free
  
  沾上人世的尘土,那琴声终于逐渐
  Of this world's dust, -- their lutes did silent grow,
  
  消歇,而我也在那些逐渐隐灭的
  And myself grew faint and blind blow
  
  眸子下头晕眼花。于是,亲爱的,
  Their vanishing eyes. Then THOU didst com ... to be,
  
  你来了--仿佛来接替它们。就象
  Boloved, wha they seemed. their shining fronts,
  
  河水盛入了洗礼盆、水就更圣洁,
  Their songs, their splendours, ( better, yet the same,
  
  它们的辉煌的前额、甜蜜的歌声,
  As river-water hallowed into fonts )
  
  都聚集在你一身,通过你而征服了我,
  Met in thee, and from out thee overcame
  
  给予我最大的满足。上帝的礼物
  My soul with satisfaction of all wants --
  
  叫人间最绚烂的梦幻失落了颜色。
  Because God's gifts put man's best dreams to shame.
  
   
  27
  
  爱人,我亲爱的人,是你把我,
  My own Beloved, who hast lifted me
  
  一个跌倒在尘埃的人,扶起来,
  From this drear flat of earth where I was thrown,
  
  又在我披垂的鬓发间吹入了一股
  And, in betwixt the languid ringlets, blown
  
  生气,好让我的前额又亮光光地
  A life-breath, till the forehead hopefully
  
  闪耀着希望--有所有的天使当着
  Shines out again, as all the angels see,
  
  你救难的吻为证!亲爱的人呀,
  Before thy saving kiss! My own, my own,
  
  当你来到我跟前,人世已舍我远去,
  Who camest to me when the world was gone,
  
  而一心仰望上帝的我、却获得了你!
  And I who looked for only God, found thee!
  
  我发现了你,我安全了,强壮了,快乐了。
  I find thee; I am safe, and strong, and glad.
  
  象一个人站立在干洁的香草地上
  As one who stands in dewless aspodel,
  
  回顾他曾捱过来的苦恼的年月;
  Looks backward on the tedious time he had
  
  我抬起了胸脯,拿自己作证:
  In the upper life, -- so I, with bosom-swell,
  
  这里,在一善和那一恶之间,爱,
  Make witness, here, between the good and bad,
  
  象死一样强烈,带来了同样的解脱。
  That Love, as strong as death, retrieves as well.
  
   
  28
  
  我的信!一堆堆死沉沉的纸,苍白又无声,
  My letters! all dead paper, ... mute and white!
  
  可是它们又象具有生命、颤动在
  And yet they seem alive and quivering
  
  我拿不稳的手内--是那发抖的手
  Against my tremulous hands while loose the string
  
  解开丝带,让它们今晚散满在
  And let them drop down on my knee to-night.
  
  我膝上。这封说:他多盼望有个机会,
  This said, ... he wished to have me in his sight
  
  能作为朋友,见一见我。这一封又订了
  Once, as a friend: this fixed a day in spring
  
  春天里一个日子,来见我,跟我
  To come and touch my hand ... a simple thing,
  
  握握手--平常的事,我可哭了!
  Yet I wept for it! -- this, ... the paper's light ...
  
  这封说(不多几个字):“亲,我爱你!”
  Said, _Dear I love thee_; and I sank and quailed
  
  而我却惶恐得象上帝的未来在轰击
  As if God's future thundered on my past.
  
  我的过去。这封说:“我属于你!”那墨迹,
  This said, _I am thine_ -- and so its ink has paled
  
  紧贴在我悸跳的心头,久了,褪了色。
  With lying at my heart that beat too fast.
  
  而这封。。。爱啊,你的言词有什么神妙,
  And this ... O Love, thy words have ill availed
  
  假如这里吐露的,我敢把它再说!
  If, what this said, I dared repeat at last!
  
   
  29
  
  我想你!我的相思围抱住了你,
  I think of thee! -- my thoughts do twine and bud
  
  绕着你而抽芽,象蔓藤卷缠着树木、
  About thee, as wild vines, about a tree,
  
  遍发出肥大的叶瓣,除了那蔓延的
  Put out broad leaves, and soon there's nought to see
  
  青翠把树身掩藏,就什么都看不见。
  Except the straggling green which hides the wood.
  
  可是我的棕榈树呀,你该明白,
  Yet, O my palm-tree, be it understood
  
  我怎愿怀着我的思念而失去了
  I will not have my thoughts instead of thee
  
  更亲更宝贵的你!我宁可你显现
  Who art dearer, better! Rather, instantly
  
  你自己的存在;象一株坚强的树
  Renew thy presence. As a strong tree should,
  
  沙沙地摇撼枝杈,挣出了赤裸的
  Rustle thy boughs and set thy trunk all bare,
  
  躯干来,叫这些重重叠叠的绿叶
  And let these bands of greenery which insphere thee,
  
  都给摔下来狼藉满地。因为在
  Drop heavily down, ... burst, shattered, everywhere!
  
  看着你、听着你、在你荫影里呼吸着
  Because, in this deep joy to see and hear thee
  
  清新的空气,洋溢着深深的喜悦时,
  And breathe within thy shadow a new air,
  
  我再不想你--我是那么地贴紧你。
  I do not think of thee -- I am too near thee.
  
   
  30
  
  今晚,我泪眼晶莹,恍惚瞧见了
  I see thine image through my tears to-night,
  
  你的形象;然而不是今朝,我还看到
  And yet to-day I saw thee smiling. How
  
  你在笑?爱人,这是为什么?是你,
  Refer the cause? -- Beloved, is it thou
  
  还是我--是谁叫我黯然愁苦?
  Or I, who makes me sad? The acolyte
  
  一个浸沉在欢颂和崇拜中的僧侣
  amid the chanted joy and thankful rite
  
  把苍白无知觉的额头投在祭坛下,
  May so fall flat, with pale insensate brow
  
  或许就这样俯伏。正象他耳内轰响着
  On the alter-stair. I hear thy voice and vow,
  
  “阿门”的歌声;我听得你亲口的盟誓,
  Perplexed, uncertain, since thou art out of sight,
  
  心里却一片怔忡不安,因为不见你
  As he, in his swooning ears, the choir's amen.
  
  在我的眼前。亲爱的,你当真爱我?
  Beloved, dost thou love? or did I see all
  
  我当真看见了那恍如梦境的荣光,
  The glory as I dreamed, and fainted when
  
  并且经不起那强烈的逼射而感到了
  Too vehement light dilated my ideal,
  
  眩晕?这光可会照临,就象那
  For my soul's eyes? Will that light come again,
  
  盈盈的泪,一颗颗滚下来,又热又真?
  As now these tears come ... falling hot and real?
  
  
  资料来源:汇文网校


删   除    

回复


回复主题: 回复在论坛回复到信箱
回复内容:
附加签名:
      
论坛热点:

Copyright 2002-2007 版权所有
胡杨林© All rights reserved.
服务支持拓商网