>> 您现在的位置 | 胡杨林日记 [登录] [注册
 
妈妈的心里话

写作者:朱雀     日记本: 雀儿在林梢

日期:2005年05月17日  星期  

天气 

心情

   被翻看:228

  妈妈的心里话: 当我老了(诗)- - 转载
  
  
  当我老了,I am old now,
  不再是原来的我。No longer the Mom you have known.
  
  请理解我,Would you, please
  对我有一点耐心。 Give me a little more patience.
  
  当我把菜汤洒到自己衣服上时,When I splash the dinner soup onto my clothes,
  当我忘记怎样系鞋带时,or the shoelaces slip away from my shoes,
  请想一想当初我是如何手把手地教你。Do you remember how I helped your first time.
  
  当我一遍又一遍地重复你早已听腻的话语,Everyday I am saying the same like greasy dinner,
  请耐心地听我说,Pay attention to it
  不要打断我。and don't try to change my habit.
  
  你小的时候,When you were small,
  我不得不重复那个讲过千百遍的故事,I have had to tell a story one thousand times
  直到你进入梦乡。Until you can dream it.
  
  当我需要你帮我洗澡时,When I need your help my bath,
  请不要责备我。Promise me that you are not bothered,
  还记得小时候我千方百计哄你洗澡的情形吗? Because you have fresh memory that how hard I was to persuade you to wash.
   
  当我对新科技和新事物不知所措时,I feel helpless when new thing comes before me,
  请不要嘲笑我。Don't make a laugh at me.
  想一想当初我怎样耐心地回答你的每一个"为什么"。 Many years ago you just shared the same shame to ask me answer your every WHY
  
  当我由于双腿疲劳而无法行走时,When the weak legs won't support me again,
  请伸出你年轻有力的手搀扶我。By my arms are your powerful hands.
  就像你小时候学习走路时,Looking into the mirror,
  我扶你那样I saw a toddler very like you, when I was young.
  
  当我忽然忘记我们谈话的主题,The links of our chats suddenly disappear,
  请给我一些时间让我回想。Before I find them, a long time had passed...
  
  其实对我来说,To me,
  谈论什么并不重要,nothing is more important,
  只要你能在一旁听我说,than have you on my sides,
  我就很满足。Everything oked, to see you again.
  
  当你看着老去的我,As I am growing very old and older,
  请不要悲伤。be not sad with it.
  
  理解我,Read my mind,
  支持我,Hear my voice,
  就像你刚开始学习如何生活时我对你那样。I am still your Mom, I'll say.
  
  当初我引导你走上人生路,I led you set your first step in your life,
  如今请陪伴我走完最后的路。It's your turn now to observe my end of the road.
  
  给我你的爱和耐心,Love me with tolerance,
  我会报以感激的微笑,to enjoy the smile on my face,
  这微笑中凝结着我对你无限的爱。You already know, wherever and whenever I smile it's for you.
  
  P.S.The author of "You Come, You Win" translated the poem from Chinese to English, Feb. 2005.
  
  - 作者: chekhovfiles 2005年02月4日,

完成时间:2005.05.17 02:08:34

  公开状态:完 全 公 开 | 4 条留言 | 查看留言   

 

留言


留言主题: 留言在日记留言到信箱
留言内容:
      

Copyright 2002-2007 版权所有
胡杨林© All rights reserved.
服务支持拓商网